Our exchange policy is 5 working days before the workshop or classes start. This means if you have had to cancel your booking on our workshops we can offer an exchange only for a different date. If the 5 days have passed leading up to the event we may not be able to offer an exchange.
We do not refund for booking on to our workshops, we can only offer an exchange to another workshop date.
We book our staff based on the numbers four weeks before the event. Craft materials, props or costumes are also bought two weeks before the event based on these numbers. Terms and conditions are also on Class for Kids when you book on.
Terms & Conditions on Class for Kids:
- If you do not pay for the class within the first two weeks of the term starting your child’s place may not be guaranteed.
- Payments will be refunded if a class has to be cancelled due to minimum numbers not being achieved.
- Echo Performing Arts Academy or any of their staff are not responsible for any loss or injury during the class.
- Echo Performing Arts Academy reserve the right to remove from our programme, without refund, anyone who is found to be bullying, misbehaving or displaying disruptive behaviour.
- You must declare all medical conditions during registration and keep us up-to-date should this change by emailing/calling us at – email@example.com or 07725094015.
- You must declare if you do not want your child to be photographed for marketing use, and keep us up-to-date should this change using the given email address or phone number.
- Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received. Paid for spaces will be given priority.
- You must refrain from bringing your child to class if they have had any form of illness within 48 hours of the class.
- We don’t issue refunds for missed sessions due to your own circumstances or change in circumstances prior to attending our workshops or classes.
- We may offer a good will gesture to swap your booking to another class, this will not be possible with only 5 working days notice of a cancellation before the event as materials, costumes or crafts would have already been ordered.