At Echo Performing Arts Academy, we offer workshops and extra curricular activities for schools. Lisa, the director of Echo has been a curriculum leader and teacher for over 12 years in a local high school and has seen the value of enrichment and the impact it has on the children. Our workshops are aimed at Primary and Secondary Education. We also offer careers advice and guidance at FE level within the Arts.
We have a variety of workshops that can work to suit your school. We offer the following activities:
- Subject specific working with your curriculum
- Drama and Dance one off workshops
- Dance and drama classes during the school day
- Extra Curricular activities
- West End Workshops
- Well being Week workshops
- Class parties (Class of the week or end of term rewards)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing fitness and dance classes
The cost of the workshops vary based on the activity your school will choose to take part in.
Contacts at email@example.com to find out more.